Visitor Assignment Timeline
- January 1- Visitor Information Forms and Camp Information Forms Due
- February- Visitor Assignments Announced (will be sent via email only)
- May 1- Camp Self-Assessments Completed by Visitor
- June- August- On-Site Visit (most visits take place during these summer months)
Visitor Resource Page- NEW!
We will be going as paperless as possible this year. Please visit this resource page for any documents/ resources you might need for your visit!
Visitor Information Form
We are collecting the Visitor Information Form via online survey. One easy step, NO PAPER NEEDED! Visit our link and fill out this QUICK survey to make sure we have all your information in the system and up to date!
Contact Cyndi Satlow to receive the Visitor Info Form link
Associate Visitor to Visitor (AV2V)
AV2V was developed by the ACA, Southeastern Standards Chair and Field Office to provide current Associate Visitors a “stepping stone” between being an Associate Visitor and Visitor. The goals of this three part opportunity are:
• Develop a better understanding of the role of a Visitor
• Build confidence as a Visitor
• Understand where and how to find Visitor resources
• Review important information from the Associate Visitor Training Course.
The AV2V “training” consists of the following:
1. Three pre-requisite assignments- each assignment has at several parts.
2. A one-hour group webinar
3. A wrap up survey, which will provide the individual with the opportunity to accept or decline role as a Visitor.
Interested? Contact Csatlow@acacamps.org 
Associate Visitor Course Training
Not a Visitor, but interested in becoming one?
ACA's Associate Visitor course helps participants identify the purpose and structure of ACA's accreditation programs and understa