Here is your chance to volunteer to help the conference. Whether you would like to work as a volunteer to help reduce your registration fee or simply to make a contribution, you can help make this an amazing event.
Volunteers are eligible for special pricing. (see below). Should you wish to volunteer on site, you may check opportunities at the Registration Desk.
DO YOU LIVE CAMP, LOVE CAMP?
Then we are interested in learning from you at the 2012 Southwest Camp Conference. You have special experiences and knowledge and now is your chance to become a part of the conference in a whole new way. Why not share that idea with your peers? Don't just come to the conference to learn, come to share.
volunteer positions available
- Conference Program Committee (5 Needed)
- Editor (1 needed) To review and edit all conference printed materials.
- A/V Coordinator (1 Needed)
- Volunteer Coordinator (1 Needed)
- Session Speaker (30+ Needed) Be a session presenter and recieve special pricing. Please complete call for presenters.
- Registration Desk (4 Needed) Contribution: 6 Hours Support Registration Desk in 2 Hour shifts. Responsible to check in registered attendees, provide information and manage onsite registration details.
- Session Room Host (6 Needed) Contribution: 3 Sessions Room Set-up & Intro Speakers - introduce speaker, attend to speaker needs (copies, etc), straighten room after class, empty trash, general clean-up room ready for next session. The best part is you select from session you want to attend! Need to be comfortable with Audio Visual equipment.
Contact ACA, Texoma to apply for an available position & to register 765-349-3539.