Join us for delightful discussion, fabulous food, entertaining exchange, and notorious networking. We meet on the 4th Tuesday of the month, at 8:00 AM (or whenever you can make it), at the Perkins in Edina at Hwy 100 and 50th. Bring a colleague, bring yourself, but do come when you’re able. RSVP’s are helpful so we have enough seats set aside, but we’ll always make room so come at the last minute if your plans change. Ideas for topics of discussion are welcome and can be sent to Laura Nolan firstname.lastname@example.org  with your RSVP, or by Monday at 5:00 pm, or just bring it up while we’re all together.
- January 27, 2015 (The week prior to the Nat’l Conference in New Orleans, LA)
- February 24, 2015 (THREE weeks following the Nat’l Conference in New Orleans, LA)
- March 24, 2015 (TWO weeks prior to the Mid States Conference in St Charles, IL)
- April 28, 2015 (last meeting of the season and THREE weeks after Mid States)
- May through August (no meetings)
Email Laura Nolan  to be added to the email reminder list.
See you all next time! And don’t forget to bring a friend!