If you receive information regarding advertisement and recruitment opportunities that you think would be beneficial to local members, please contact Maria at email@example.com  to have it posted to this site.
Camp Guides and Ads:
- 2014 Minnesota Women's Press Camp Activities Guide - published January and March. Deadline for materials is 12/10/13 For more information contact: Michelle Halzwarth Phone 651-646-3968, ext. 306
- Star Tribune Special Section Camp Guide:  The annual Camp Guide special section which will appear in Variety on January 18th & March 8th. For more information contact Rochelle Lorenz Rochelle.lorenz@startribune.
com  or phone at 612-673-4898 .
Summer Job Fairs & Events:
- Concordia College, Moorhead Camp Resort and Ministry Fair Wednesday Feb. 5, 2014 12 Noon- 5:30 PM Visit https://wwwp.cord.edu/Offices/Career/Events/Fairs/campfair.php  foe more information
- Minnesota State University-Mankato Summer Job Fair February 12, 2014 9:30 AM -3:00PM Contact the Career Development Center for more info 1-800-627-3529
- MN Private Colleges Job and Internship Fair February 19 & 20, 2014 9:00 AM -3:00 PM Minneapolis Convention Center. Visit http://www.mnpcfair.org/  for more information
- University of WI- LaCrosse Summer Job & Camp Fair February 19, 2014 10:00 AM- 3:00 PM Contact career services for more information career@uwlax  or call 608-785-8514
- Winona State University- Camp, Internship & Volunteer Fair February 21, 2014 11:00 AM -3:00 PM visit http://www.winona.edu/career/campintern.asp  for more info and to register
- St. Cloud State University Summer Job Fair Wednesday, March 26, 2014 from 10 am to 2 pm in the Atwood Ballroom at St. Cloud State University If you wish to be added to the mailing list to receive information about the job fair and other events sponsored by Student Employment Services, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org  or by phone at (320) 308-3756.