The following functions are available for use through the “My Visits” site:
• Ability to convey your availability as a visitor to your local office
• Ability to review your visit assignment information
• Ability to review the camps customizations to the standards based on the programming and modes of the camp/program
• Ability to filter the standards by pre-determined areas (example: Filter to see only mandatory standards, etc.)
• Ability to review camp documents that have been uploaded
• Ability to make comments regarding documentation or perceived compliance
• Ability to generate custom checklists for assigned camps
Before You Start
Before you begin the process, you MUST watch the tutorials. You will need speakers or headphones.
Watch the Tutorials!
- Part 1: Getting Started; Updating Your Information (9:18)
- Part 2: Intake Questions, Customizations, and Pagination  (6:51)
- Part 3: Documentation, Master File Upload Area, Comments (6:02)
- Part 4: Custom Reports  (7:23)
Standards Updates: The content of the standards accessed through this site and the customizations tool includes updates/corrections made since the original printing of the Accreditation Process Guide, 2012 Edition. All corrections, to date, of the APG are reflected in the custom reports generated from this site. View a complete list of ALL corrections  - click on the most recent corrections/clarifications document listed.
Please verify with the your assigned camp(s) that they have decided to use My Accreditation to prepare for their visit and that they are ready for you to review their posted written documentation--prior to proceeding.
Login: To log into My Accreditation, be sure your camp fees are current and you have your individual ACA ID number and password.
Step 1: Update your Visitor Information.
Step 2: Use the My Assignments page to choose the camp whose information you want to view (as you may be assigned to more than one camp). Use the main menu options to navigate from page to page.
Step 3: Use My Customizations to review customizations to the standards that the camp has completed. The File Repository for each standard in My Customizations also allows you read-only access to written documentation and the ability to make comments in the comments boxes. Continue to review customizations according to specific applicability (standard-by-standard) and comment as necessary.
Note: Use the File Uploads area to review any documents a camp uses over and over to demonstrate compliance with standards requiring written documentation e.g. a staff manual, a parent handbook, standing orders.
Step 4: Use the Filters button to narrow the number and type of standards you are reviewing.
Step 5. Us My Reports to generate custom checklists/reports for each of your assigned camps.
Step 5: Save often, and sign out when you are done with your session.