The new Find a Camp gives you the chance to showcase each program and session your camp runs — any time of year!
Instead of a single Web page describing your entire camp operation, now each program you offer has its own page. When a parent conducts a search for a camp, he or she will now search for each camp's specific programs/sessions.
Example for Camp Tall Trees:
- Program Y — an overnight, girls-only program with adventure activities:
- Session 1: a two-week session for children ages 10–13 that runs June 15–29 and costs $900.
- Program Z — a coed day camp offering a variety of activities:
- Session 1: a one-week session for children ages 5–8 that runs June 5–12 and costs $500.
- Session 2: a two-week session for children ages 5–8 that runs June 5–19 and costs $800.
- Session 3: a three-week session for children ages 5–8 that runs June 5–26 and costs $1,250.
This camp would have 2 programs:
- Program Y has 1 session
- Program Z has 3 sessions