The American Camp Association (ACA) introduced the NEW membership category February 2013 — a new way for camps and programs to benefit from membership in ACA.
Membership Benefits: What’s in It for Your Camp or Program?
This new membership category allows camps to become involved with a leading authority in youth development — working to preserve, promote, and improve the camp or nature-based experience for more children and adults. Members can access resources and tools to create professional, qualified staff and superior programming. Staff will be able to share the value of their camp or program with families and gain savings on products and services from ACA businesses. Members who take full advantage of ACA resources will be seen as more dynamic and knowledgeable to the youth development, out-of-school time, and outdoor recreation fields and the populations they serve.
Members Receive Products and Services from ACA, including:
- Individual ACA memberships (included with your camp dues)
- Discounts on products and services
- Access to the accreditation program, including discounted materials
- A listing on Find a Camp online camp search database
- View full benefits of a member camp 
What's Required to Become a Member?
Members pay an annual fee.