We all know that building a strong network is a critical step to success as a camp professional. Yet, developing these relationships can be easier said than done. No more! Connections is designed to facilitate the networking experience for you, making it quick, easy and effective in getting you results. Learn more.
Dates & Locations
$5 / Member
$10 / Non-Member
Breakfast included in registration price. Advance registration required. To register, click the link for your preferred location above or call (800) 428-2267.
Deadline to register (all dates): February 3, 2012.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds for cancellations unless written request is postmarked 15 days before the event date; 50% of registration fee will be retained for processing. All payments must be received before the event date.
Back by Popular Demand: The Idea Exchange!
Come with ideas & resources ready to share and a notebook available to take notes. Discuss a specific topic with peers and exchange ideas and resources to make your job easier.
Staff Recruitment & Hiring Exchange
Get the right people "on the bus" by recruiting in the best places and asking the right questions throughout your hiring process.
- Find out where your peers are going to recruit staff and how they are building interest in their camp with prospective camp counselors
- Discuss the best ways to choose staff and share favorite interview questions and activities
- Identify the clearest signs that a staff person is the right fit for your camp
Staff Training Exchange
Tired of the same old orientation? Bring your training schedule to share and leave with a list of new ideas for summer 2012!
- Breathe some new life into your staff orientation this spring
- Get new ideas and resources from Camp Directors who have experienced success
- Find a colleague who can trade services or certification training
- Recruit a special guest speaker (colleague) for your staff orientation
Who Should Attend Connections:
All camp professionals and aspiring camp professionals.