ACA, Wisconsin Mini Camp Job Fairs 2015
ACA, Wisconsin Mini Camp Job Fairs are designed to raise awareness of summer camp employment opportunities to current college and university students. Three to eight camps and their displays are positioned in a high traffic student area during high traffic times throughout the day. Use this opportunity to educate prospective camp staff on the available positions at your camp. Be prepared to share information, distribute brochures and applications, and conduct onsite interviews. ACA, Wisconsin facilitates the registration for these events. Space is very limited. Register early to ensure your space. There is a registration fee of $10 per camp per table per fair.
- ALL ACA, WI Mini Camp Fairs are completed this year.
Job Fairs 2015: Register Directly with the Institution
- Cardinal Stritch University -
- UW - Eau Claire - While they will not host a job fair, they are open to having individual camps set up their own table in the student union on dates to be determined. Contact Max von Klein for more information. 
- March 3, 2015: 1 pm - 5 pm. UW - Oshkosh Career Fair on the Fox More information 
- April 7: 10 am - 3 pm. UW - Stevens Point More information