Would you buy an online course without seeing what it takes to complete it, or if you’re really that interested in the course matter? Maybe you would, but you don’t have to!
Get a free preview of any Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) course now!
Just follow these steps:
- Go to http://learn.ACAcamps.org/ .
- Scroll down to “Certificates of Added Qualification” and select the course that best suits you.
- You’ll be prompted with a login screen. Click the button: Login as a guest (at the bottom left).
- Enter the password ACA2012 (password is case sensitive).
- Start exploring! Check out the articles and videos you would be using to learn, click on a random lesson to see what it’s all about, or take a look at the questions you'd be completing in your learning journal!
CAQs by the Numbers
- Members pay only $15 per certificate course. (And if you’ve never been a member, you can join ACA now for FREE!)
- You can earn 15 CECs (continuing education credits) for each certificate — count it toward your professional development (they will appear on your ACA Professional Development Transcript) or even as an independent study!
- CAQs are based on the 13 core competencies of youth development — giving you a thorough education on a range of important topics.
- Choose from 3 certificates: Entry-Level Program Staff , Experienced Program Staff , or Middle Managers .
Find out what it’s all about! Get your free preview of any CAQ now!