How can you make sure your staff — entry-level, experienced, and middle managers — are given a solid background in the principles of their jobs?
Based on the 13 core competencies of high-quality, developmentally appropriate youth development experiences, ACA’s online Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) courses will give staff a well-rounded, in-depth understanding of their roles this summer.
- Choose the level. With certificate courses for Entry-Level Program Staff , Experienced Program Staff , and Middle Managers , you can make sure each staff member is given appropriate, meaningful training.
- Cost-effective. Members pay only $15 for either the Entry-Level Program Staff or Experienced Program Staff course, or $20 for both. Member pricing for the Middle Managers course is $75. GROUP PURCHASING DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR ALL COURSES.
- Commit to excellence. Staff members earn 15 CECs (continuing education credits ) for each completed course. Show your commitment to your staff’s professional development. Help prepare them BEFORE summer starts, so you can focus on matters specific to your camp during in-person orientation!
Preview any ACA CAQ  now for free. Give the courses a test drive and see how your staff will be prepared to make this the best summer yet!
Just follow these steps:
- Go to http://learn.acacamps.org/. 
- Scroll down to “Certificates of Added Qualification” and select the course that best suits you.
- You’ll be prompted with a login screen. Click the button: Login as a guest at the bottom left.
- Enter the password ACA2012 (Password is case sensitive).
- Start exploring! Check out the articles, videos, and activities your staff would be using.