Improving the quality of your camp programs and activities requires attention to your own continuing education and professional development. Yet many camp program directors struggle for time and funding for professional development. Using ACA’s Camp Program Director Package, learning has never been easier. Now you can learn from camp experts from the comfort of your own home or office at a time that’s right for you. From risk management and community building to program evaluation and improving your staff training programs, these courses are designed to take your camp programs to the next level. This package includes six courses and grants 6.25 continuing education credits through the American Camp Association.
• Do This, Not That: Put Your Staff Training on a Diet!  (recorded webinar)(Kim Aycock) - 1.0 CEC
• Crisis and Risk Management Strategies for Camps and Experiential Youth Programs (recorded webinar)(Ann McCollum)- 1.5 CEC
• Risk Management: What Every Staff Member Needs to Know  (Connie Coutellier)- 1.0 CEC
• Creating a Sense of Community in Camp (Jeff Jacobs) - 0.75 CEC
• Cultivating Camp Relevancy for Diverse Audiences (Rue Mapp) - 1.0 CEC
• Creating Positive Youth Outcomes (Laurie Browne) - 1.0 CEC
Course Credits: As noted above. Total of 6.25 CECs if learner completes all courses
TWO Purchase Options:
Single person, one-year access to Camp Program Director Package
Price: $100/member; $260/nonmember
Purchase the Camp Program Director Package 
Multiple persons (up to 50 persons*), subscription access to course
Price: $250 when member purchases; $395 when nonmembers purchases
Purchase the Camp Program Director Package subscription 
*Additional learners will be $50 per person member; $135 nonmember. Please contact ACA to place your order for more than 50 learners 800-428-2267 ext. 314.
Please note the following for subscription access:
- You will be required to supply enrollment information for each learner
- The course will be available until December 31 of the current year. After that time, you/your camp will need to purchase the course again for the following year.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.