Have you thought about ways to prepare your staff for camp BEFORE they arrive onsite? Are you interested in an affordable solution for integrating camp and youth development experts into your staff training program? With the Frontline Staff Package, you can provide frontline staff with foundational knowledge in the areas of community-building, reducing injuries and illness, bullying prevention, risk management, and recognizing and reporting child abuse. Featuring training from national educators and trainers including Joel Haber, Linda Erceg, Connie Coutellier, and Jeff Jacobs, this package is a terrific strategy for camps interested in involving “experts” at a fraction of the typical cost. Staff can complete the courses on their own before they get to camp, or you can integrate these one-hour courses into your pre-camp staff training program and have your staff complete them as a team. This package includes the following five online courses and provide 4.5 continuing education credits (CECs) through the American Camp Association.
- Bullying Prevention: Critical Strategies for Staff
- Risk Management: What Every Staff Member Needs to Know
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Creating a Sense of Community at Camp
- Ticks, Tears, and Toothpaste: A Counselor's Role in Health Care
CECs (total): 4.5
* Price reflects a special ACA member rate provided to YMCA camps.
YMCA Camps that are not ACA members can get the ACA member rate by taking advantage of ACA’s free membership opportunity at: www.acacamps.org/membership/free .