Who: Standards chairs (and staff that support standards), standards instructors, and any interested national staff.
What: Live demonstration of new version of "My Accreditation" and "My Visits" online tools.
Why: After the webinar you will be able to:
- Recognize how the two apps relate to and support visit preparation.
- Explain how to access the tools and answer basic questions about access.
- Emphasize the use of the tutorials for camps and visitors prior to first access.
- Articulate the purpose of the intake questionnaire and our caution about resetting questions.
- Navigate through the apps using the main menu buttons.
- Explain that camps can upload documents for visitors to review and comment upon.
- Explain use of the custom reports and checklists available to camps and visitors.
- Suggest to all camps that they upload a copy of Camp Information Form to File Upload area as well as copy to local office.
- Encourage visitors to use the update My Information page ASAP – because this info writes to the CRM (ACA’s data base) and in turn to the Standard Chair monthly reports.
When: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm Eastern Time (2pm-Central, 1pm-Mountain, Noon-Pacific)
Cost: Free – Registration is required (space is limited to first 90 people)
Event was recorded - see the standards visitor volunteer page for link to recording.