Camps Seeking Accreditation
All camps seeking Accreditation in 2015, must have someone attend a Standards Course who will be:
- actively involved in the preparation for the visit
- on-site the day of the visit
- actively involved with the camp
It is best to attend a course as early as possible
There are 3 options to meet the course requirement for camps:
- Standards Course - appropriate for Individuals who are NEW to the Accreditation process and new camps seeking Accreditation. ACA's Standards course serves as an introduction to ACA's Standards Program and helps participants prepare for accreditation visits. The course describes the purpose and value of standards and accreditation, and gives an explanation of how the process works and what resources and materials are available. The course offers specific discussion about the requirements of the standards, including: application of the core and specialized activity standards, mandatory standards, and written documentation requirements. Completion of this course is required for camps participating in an accreditation visit in 2015. An updated 2012 Accreditation Process Guide (APG) is needed for this course; bring your copy with you to the course.
- Standards Update Course - appropriate for Individuals who have been actively involved with the accreditation process previously and have taken a standards course. ACA's Standards Update course serves as a review and update to ACA's accreditation program and helps participants prepare for accreditation visits. This course is appropriate for individuals who have previously been involved in the preparation of materials for an accreditation visit, completed the 2012 Standards Course. Completion of this course is required for camps participating in an accreditation visit in 2015. An updated 2012 Accreditation Process Guide (APG) is needed for this course; bring your copy with you to the course.
- Visitor Update Course - For currently trained visitors and associate visitors. This course also satisfies your camp's requirement for a standards update course. Due to revisions to the standards ALL VISITORS must attend a visitor update before visiting camps in 2015. Bring your UPDATED APG.
Courses in Oregon Trail - http://www.acacamps.org/oregontrail/events 
Courses in surrounding areas - http://www.acacamps.org/events 
Online Resources and Tools  - Standards information, Checklists, Sample Forms, etc.
My Accreditation 
Statement of Compliance 2015
Volunteer Expense Reimbursement
- Online Form  - includes form and receipt upload, submits immediately
- Fill-in paper Form  - complete form and include receipts - email or mail to administrative office as indicated
My Visits