Connect with the best camp resources. With today's technology, you can access ACA resources from your home country.
Download and print the application. 
Why Join the American Camp Assoociation?
- Promote Your Camp — A listing for your camp on ACA’s Find a Camp database . Parents who are searching for a camp will be able to find your camp in many ways.
- Your camp will appear when a parent selects criteria that matches your camp’s program.
- Your camp will also appear on a separate list of international camps.
- Easy Access — Access almost everything from your own office: online courses , downloadable e-books , unlimited streaming videos for training and education.
- A Connection — Access to the Camp Gives Kids a World of Good logo .
- Discounts — On educational events in the U.S. and on books, DVDs, and e-books from the bookstore .
- More Discounts — On books, DVDs, and e-books from the ACA Bookstore .
- Community — Each year, individuals come from around the world to the ACA National Conference from places like Australia, Canada, China, Ireland, Mexico, Nigeria, Russia, Venezuala, and more..
Membership for Individuals — One Year Free for You and Your Staff
Learn more . Use this code for a one-year free membership: ICF-2013.
Membership for Camps — Yes, Your Camp Can Be a Member of ACA!
ACA does not accredit camps outside the USA, but your camp can be a member of the American Camp Association. Fees start at US$350. Here's what to do:
- Download and print the application. Choose Application for Membership.
- Fill out the application (fees are on the application).
- Send it back to us (mail, e-mail, or fax).
- We will send you a packet of information.
Call 800-428-2267 or e-mail membership@ACAcamps.org  for more information.