Camp. Power. Influence.
Your program's assets are many! Check out these resources that will help you maintain your edge.
Your Staff Is Your Excellence
- New To Tell the Truth: Skillful Interviewing to Find Great Staff  (book) — Bob Ditter
- Staff Screening and Hiring Resources  — Find staff, job descriptions, and international staffing resources
Staff Training — Invest in Your Greatest Assets
- New Four Quadrants of Accountability for Camp Staff  (recorded webinar) — Stuart Jones
- S'mores and Other Sticky Stuff: A Game for Training Camp Staff 
- Managing Parental Fears  (recorded webinar) — Michael Thompson
- Staff Training Strategies: Working Effectively with Teenage Campers  (recorded webinar) — Ethan Schafer
Show Your Excellence — What’s Your Edge?
- Show Your Excellence  — Promote the fact that you have met the standards of the industry
- Logos  — Show the accredited camp logo
- Just getting started, check us out  or give us a call
Life Skills Your Campers Need — Prove It!
- Program Improvement Toolbox!  (online course) — ACA / Deb Bialeschki
- Youth Outcomes Battery  — Tools to measure outcomes in your program
- Directions  (free downloadable PDF) — Executive summary of outcomes research with useable language
- Creating Positive Youth Outcomes  (online course and workbook) — ACA
- Why Evaluations Are Awesome: Cool Tips for Using Camp Evaluations to Make the Good Better and the Better Best  (recorded webinar) — Mat Duerden
Camper Scholarships — Sending Kids to Your Camp
- Establish a camper scholarship program  for your campers — especially for private independent camps.
Marketing — Sell to Your Niche
- Marketing Essentials for the New Economy  (online course) — Jodi Rudick
- Awesome Apps and Cool Tools Every Camp Needs to Know  (recorded webinar) — Jodi Rudick
- Break the Rules...Fill the Bunks! Innovative and Practical Tips for 2013  (online course) — Nancy Shenker
- Fine Tune Your Communications to Increase Sales  (DVD) — Joanna Warren Smith
- Web Savvy, Online Marketing for Summer Camps  (DVD) — Arthur Lui, Hagai Maidenburg
The Business of Camp
- The Business of Camp  New (book) — Ann Sheets and Dave Thoensen
- Your Camp’s Bottomline: Enrollment and Profitability  (DVD) — Deb Bialeschki
- Camp Design: Master Planning Basics  (DVD) — Gregg Copeland
- So You Want to Buy a Camp?  (DVD) — Bob Hanson, Scott Whipple, Scott Shaffer
- Budget Planning Using the Paradigm Shift in Camp Purchasing  (DVD) — Paul Anderson