ACA's Best Resources for Park & Recreation Departments
Staff Training Made Easy
- Ready-to-go online courses and webinars 
- Camp Director Certificate  course — 20 hours online
- Create your own customized online training for your council's unique needs 
- Credits and transcripts  for your records.
- Standards of the industry 
- Ready-to-use forms 
- R esources 
- CampLine  newsletter focused on legal, legislative, and risk management issues — free.
- Child Abuse Prevention Resources  — Tips, Articles, and Advice
- Background Check Information 
Access Nearby Nature
- NASA and ACA — Resources and curriculum supporting STEM 
- Nature Activities and Resources 
- Activities to Engage Youth in the Outdoors  — Online course
- Promote your camp on ACA’s Find a Camp database . Find a Camp receives 1.5 million page views from parents annually.
Information about the Law in Your State
Easy Access and Discounts
- On educational events , streaming videos , and books, DVDs, and e-books .
- Buying group discounts on food service, propane, office supplies, building supplies, and more.
- FedEx  shipping discounts.
- Products for your staff, such as CHACOS .
- Individuals — One Year Free for You and Your Staff. Learn more . Use the code Parks-Rec at the check-out to make the membership price go to zero.
Camps — Yes, Your Camp or Program Can Be a Member of ACA! Fees as low as $350. Here's what to do:
- Download and print the application 
- Fill out the application (fees are on the application)
- Send it back to us (mail, e-mail, or fax)
- We will send you a packet of information
Call 800-428-2267 or e-mail membership@ACAcamps.org  for more information.