ACA is pleased to announce an educational alliance with the Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors – International (ACCED-I)  to promote education and to enhance program quality and professional development opportunities among our professional members.
**ACA members can use this flyer  to receive a $50 discount to the 34th annual ACCED-I conference scheduled for March 23-26, 2014 in New Orleans. ACA will be leading a half-day institute on camp risk management at the conference.
ACCED-I promotes and advances the collegiate conference and events profession and sets the industry standards of excellence. ACCED-I is focused on supporting and developing conference, event, alumni, advancement, and summer camp personnel at institutions of higher education in the US, and internationally. We are celebrating our 34th year and enjoy a robust and active membership base with members representing over 650 institutions of higher education.
ACCED-I offers two certification programs:
- CCEP-Collegiate Conference and Events Professional – The goal of the CCEP is to provide professionals who work in collegiate conference and event management with a certification program that encourages expanded knowledge through individual inquiry, participation in the profession and the Association.
- One-Stop Shop – One-Stop Shop Center is the industry’s premier resource for defining and identifying conforming campus venues. A certified one-stop shop operation provides the most effective planning atmosphere to successfully stage a collegiate conference or event. Certification assures all parties offer the following:
- One Contact through which a planner may secure all University services
- One contract that covers all services the planner will receive from the University
- One bill (itemized) for all services required by the University
For more information about ACCED-I members in your area, email firstname.lastname@example.org  or contact Monica Nesbit Schultz, Director of Membership and Corporate Partnerships, at 970-449-4960 x 302 .