Visas for International Staff & Campers

Annually, nearly 30,000 international students provide cultural exchange as staff at camps in the United States.  International campers also provide an important aspect of cultural exchange as they live side-by-side in US camps with American campers.  The US Department of State regulates the granting of Visas for both staff and campers.  

US Department of State Launches New Web Site devoted to the J1 Visa - June 2011


J1 Visas for International Students


B2 Visas for International Children (campers)