- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
ACA Research Measurement Resources
The following measures have been developed and tested by ACA and are available for use by camp administrators, youth program personnel, researchers, and other interested professionals.
- ACA Youth Outcomes Battery
- ACA Program Quality Toolbox
- ACA Camp Program Quality Assessment Short Form
- ACA Camp Program Quality Assessment Short Form Checklist
- Camp Program Quality Assessment (full form co-branded with Weikart Center for Youth Program Quality)
- ACA Camp 2 Grow Leadership and Environmental Stewardship Program evaluation survey
- ACA Explore 30 Camp Reading Program Evaluation Survey
- ACA Camper Growth Index (camper, parent, staff prepost surveys from the 2005 ACA National Youth Outcomes Study)
The following measures have been developed through non-ACA processes but may supplement current ACA measures (coming summer 2014).
Photo courtesy of Trackers Earth, Portland, Oregon