- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
ACA Youth Outcomes Battery
Document the Outcomes of Your Program
NEW for Fall 2015--- the ACA Youth Outcomes Battery will be available web-based! Give surveys by paper or iPads/tablets, manage your data easily, and generate customized statistical reports! Look for details in September!
Want youth feedback about outcomes from your program?
ACA offers data-gathering youth self-report measures that focus on common camp outcomes related to skills that build successful contributing members of our society. Questionnaires are statistically tested, camp-specific, age-appropriate, easily administered tools AND they can be customized to any camp. Purchase individually or all 12.
- Affinity for Nature Scale
- Camp Connectedness Scale
- Family Citizenship Scale
- Friendship Skills Scale
- Independence Scale
- Interest in Exploration Scale
- Perceived Competence Scale
- Problem-Solving Confidence Scale
- Responsibility Scale
- Spiritual Well-Being Scale
- Teamwork Scale
- Young Camper Learning Scale
Want staff or parents' perceptions about youth outcomes gained from your program?
The ACA Youth Outcomes Battery: Staff and Parent Perceptions measure outcomes growth based on adult observations of youth under their direct care of staff or a caregiver. The same outcomes available in the YOB are used in this version for staff and/or parents. These measures were statistically tested, easily administered, and offer staff language useful in communicating with parents about the growth of their child. The YOB: Staff and Parent Perceptions are stand-alone measures or ideally are used in conjunction with the YOB camper surveys. The measures work well with any age youth, but are especially helpful when working with children under the age of 10 years old or whom may have special needs.
How Much Do These Measures Cost?
- Purchase the complete ACA YOB camper surveys ($75 member / $225 nonmember)
- Purchase individual YOB camper measures ($10 member / $30 nonmember) – Click each scale above you wish to purchase
- Purchase the ACA YOB: Staff and Parent Perceptions measures ($75 member/ $225 non-member)
Once purchased, you can make as many copies as needed.
More Information On the Youth Outcomes Battery
- Frequently Asked Questions about ACA's Youth Outcomes Battery
- Youth Outcomes Battery Analysis Tools – Younger and Older Campers
- Youth Outcomes Battery Norms
- Youth Outcomes Measures Bundled to Address Different Types of Outcomes
- 21st Century Outcomes
Information About Other ACA Outcomes Research Efforts
- Briefing Papers on Camp and Youth Outcomes
- Youth Outcomes Study – An ACA National Study 2005-2006
- Youth Outcomes-Related Books and DVDs
- Youth Outcomes-Related Courses and Webinars
- Nature-Based Experiences and Healthy Child Development