Find information and resources that will help you run a better camp program.
Health Forms & Records for Campers & Staff
ACA has many resources available to help in the operation of your camp, including ready-to-use forms and sample policies and procedures. ACA forms are reviewed by medical professionals and legal counsel, and are updated regularly to be sure they meet current regulations. Note: All ACA forms are copyrighted. It is illegal to photocopy them without permission.
Forms are free to ACA members and require member login to view and download. Photocopying is allowed for member use only.
Preprinted forms may be purchased in quantity from the ACA Bookstore. Available to both members and nonmembers.
- Camper Health History Form 1
- Camper Healthcare Recommendations by Licensed Medical Personnel Form 2
- Accident/Incident Report Form
- Camp Health Record Card
- Camp Health Record Form
- Camp Staff Application
- Checklist of Possible Indicators of Abuse
- Exemption from Immunization Requirements
- Health and Emergency Information for Adult Campers (this form is not appropriate for cognitively delayed adults)
- Health History Form for Camp Employee
- Health History Form for Short-term Campers (three nights or less)
- Medical Recommendation for Camp Employees
- Request for Additional Information about Your Child’s Asthma
- Voluntary Disclosure Statement