How Camp Teaches Kids to Think Green!
Camp programs are among the very best ways for children to learn a lasting appreciation for nature and a lifelong interest in caring for the earth.
The Natural Gifts of Camp
By Richard Louv
Family Fun Ideas to Get Green!
Ten ways for you and your child to connect with nature.
Take the Nature Pledge
Start a checklist for green living and ways to include the outdoors in your family activities.
- Make a conscious effort as a family to experience the outdoors together and to foster an appreciation for the environment with your children.
- Make room on your fridge for this pledge.
- Take time to connect with nature and to share the natural world with your children.
- Investigate camp options for your children.
- Remember that all of us are stewards of the environment.