Continuing education and professional development have never been easier. With ACA’s Camp Director Package, you can learn from the comfort of your own home or office at a time that’s right for you. From risk management to preventative maintenance, this package provides you with the necessary hours of professional development needed to meet ACA Standard HR.1.2. Critical education related to child abuse reporting, criminal background checks, and practical lessons from ACA’s crisis hotline make this a must for camp directors, particularly those with less than five years of experience. This package includes six courses and grants 7.0 continuing education credits through the American Camp Association.
- Four Quadrants of Accountability for Camp Staff (ACA) - 1.0 CEC
- Planning for Risk Management for Your Camp (Connie Coutellier) - 1.0 CEC
- Getting Better Every Day: Improve With Camp Program Quality Assessment - 1.0 CEC
- Understanding Social Media Norms and Developing Policies (recorded webinar)(Gabe Chernov) - 1.0 CEC
- Developing a Preventative Maintenance Plan (recorded webinar)(Dave Sherry) - 1.5 CEC
Course Credits: As noted above. Total of 7.0 CECs if learner completes all courses
TWO Purchase Options:
Single person, one-year access to Camp Director Package
Price: $90 member; $225 nonmember
Purchase the Package
Multiple persons (up to 10 persons), subscription access to course
Price: $225 member; $382 nonmember
Purchase the Package Subscription
Please contact ACA to place your order for more than 10 learners 800-428-2267 ext. 508.
Please note the following for subscription access:
- You will be required to supply enrollment information to each learner
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.