Have you thought about ways to prepare your staff for camp BEFORE they arrive onsite? Are you interested in an affordable solution for integrating camp and youth development experts into your staff training program?
With ACA’s Camp Staff Member Package, you can provide frontline staff with foundational knowledge in the areas of camp-centered leadership, creating community, reducing injuries and illness, bullying prevention, risk management, and recognizing and reporting child abuse.
Featuring training from national educators and trainers including Joel Haber, Linda Erceg, Connie Coutellier, and Jeff Jacobs, this package is a terrific strategy for camps interested in involving “experts” at a fraction of the typical cost. Directors can provides staff members with "single-person" access so that staff can complete the courses on their own before they get to camp. Or, integrate these one-hour courses into your pre-camp staff training program and have your staff complete them as a team using the "multiple person/subscription" option.
This package includes six online courses and provide 6.5 continuing education credits (CECs) through the American Camp Association at a 25% discount off the regular price.
- Bullying Prevention: Critical Strategies for Staff (Joel Haber) - 1.0 CEC
- Camp Is for the Camper (ACA) - 2.0 CEC
- Creating a Sense of Community in Camp (Jeff Jacobs) - 0.75 CEC
- Ticks, Tears, and Toothpaste: A Counselor's Role in Health Care (Linda Erceg) - 0.75 CEC
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect (Mary Everhart) - 1.0 CEC
- Risk Management: What Every Staff Member Needs to Know (Connie Coutellier) - 1.0 CEC
Course Credits: As noted above. Total of 6.5 CECs if learner completes all courses
TWO Purchase Options:
Single person, one-year access to Camp Staff Member Package
Price: $90member; $247nonmember
Purchase the Course
Multiple persons (up to 10 persons), subscription access to course
Price: $225member; $382nonmember
Purchase the Course Subscription
Please contact ACA to place your order for more than 10 learners 800-428-2267 ext. 508.
Please note the following for subscription access:
- You will be required to supply enrollment to each learner
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.