Access the most recent budget and finance data for camps. Questions this year included scholarship information, discounts, marketing strategies used, revenue sources, weekly fees, detailed expenditures, profitability, and more. For ease of application, there are two sets of findings: one for overnight camps and one for day camps. Each set (overnight/day) includes:
- Succinct narrative of the summary of findings
- Contents page of all the break-outs for the data tables
- Breakouts that include sponsorship, region, camper days, gross revenue, and profit margin
- Appendix that provides information on the way the data were collected and analyzed
We suggest you start by reading the findings summary to get an overview of the data, then look at the more in-depth information provided in the tables. For example, perhaps you'd like to compare your camp to other day camps in your region. Look in the "Bookmarks" until you see the various regions- click, and you'll see tables for just that region.
Purchase the Survey Results
- Day and Overnight Camp Business Operations Report
- Day Camp Business Operations Report Only
- Overnight Camp Business Operations Report Only
Other Business Reports
Check out other business reports such as the ACA Compensation, Benefits, and Professional Development Report: 2013 and the ACA Camp Sites, Facilities, and Programs Report: 2014 as these may also be informative when evaluating your camp’s business model.