Measuring Outcomes Just Got Simpler! Introducing YOB 2.0 Analysis Tools!
The basic format of the Youth Outcomes Battery (YOB-Basic) is available online! These measures assess how much youth (10-17 years old) increased on 11 youth development outcomes, allow you to collect data electronically, and automatically produce statistical reports to help you understand your results. This online system:
- Can be set up for quick, easy administration from iPads/tablets if an internet connection is available (eliminates manual data entry)
- Offers easy online manual data entry if outcomes are gathered by paper surveys
- Generates automatic statistical reports and charts
- Produces unlimited customizable surveys based on your camp's needs
- Is simple for youth to complete (each of the scales generally has 5 to 13 questions)
- Includes preset demographics: gender, age, race/ethnicity, years at your camp, session length, and enjoyment.
- Offers up to 10 additional customizable variables on each survey (cabin, session, unit, etc.)
Statistical Note: This basic format offers measures of perceived change (increase) from participation in the camp experience. Each of these instruments produced high reliability coefficients (a > .90), and internal and cross-structure analysis support the position that valid inferences about increases in camper skills may be made from these instruments.
The annual subscription runs from October 1 through September 30. The annual subscription includes:
- 24/7 access to your account (surveys and reports)
- creation of unlimited surveys with reports
- a Guide to the Online YOB that includes:
- a copy of all 11 measures in the basic format
- tips for use of the online system
- video tutorials (ACA YouTube channel)
$75 – ACA Accredited Camp
$125 – ACA Member Camp
$250 – Non-ACA Camp
More than 5 camps to subscribe? Contact Nina about reduced rates at 765-349-3506 or npierson@ACAcamps.org.