- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
REGISTRATION • PROGRAM • SOCIALS • SPONSORS
Long drive? Or, just need a little extra time away? Pre-Conference Check-in is your solution!
- Come and participate in the tree planing event on Sunday Morning (optional). In partership with Southern California Edison EcoIQ Employee group, help us plant 200 California native plants on the IROEC property. Learn More
- Come enjoy another night at the Irvine Ranch Outdoor Education Center (IROEC) at no extra cost.
- Take a tour of the beautiful facility.
- Enjoy dinner on Sunday night with a pizza social, starting at 7pm ($5/person).
- Breakfast on Monday morning will be provided for Pre-Conference Check-in attendees.
If you'd like to take advantage of the Pre-Conference Check-in, select "Pre-Conference Check-in" during registration
Mardi Gras Social and Dinner
Monday, October 20, 5pm-9pm
Join us for cocktails and dinner on the dining hall patio. We'll be celebrating Mardi Gras style-with a cajun style dinner catered by Chef Kerri Cacciata of Local Taste Better with local organically sourced meat/produce from the Santa Ana Farmers Market. The evening social will also include a cash bar, a live steel drum band, and all the "campy" activities to match. Get ready to relax and network with your camp colleagues on a beautiful night under the stars at the Irvine Ranch Outdoor Education Center.