- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
2014 Exhibit Hall Information
Save the Date: September 21-24, 2014 Hilon DeSoto Savannah, GA
We invite you and your company to join us as an exhibitor, sponsor, or both at the 2014 Southeastern Fall Camp Conference, hosted by the American Camp Association's Southeastern Field Office. This conference provides exhibitors an opportunity to market goods and services, help create strong name recognition and allow you the opportunity to have fun alongside 200+ camping professionals representing more than 75 camps and youth development programs throughout the southeast!
Reserve your space, beginning April 15, 2014!
Included in each Exhibit Hall Booth:
- 8' x 8' booth with pipe & drape, one 6' skirted table, and two chairs.
- Listing on conference website with a link back to your company website
- Mailing list (.pdf) of conference partcipants mail addresses (no email/phone provided) before and after the conference, upon request.
- Two (2) exhibitor registrations & badges. Also, includes all food provided in the Exhibit Hall (Monday night dinner, Tuesday mid-morning snack).
- WiFi will be complmentary for all booths. Electricity may be purchased through our decorator, Host South.
Exhibitor Schedule - all Exhibit Hall time is unnopposed in 2014!
Monday, September 22, 2014
|2:00pm||Exhibitor Set-Up and Move-In|
|3:15pm - 5:00pm||Opening Session & Keynote|
|5:15pm - 7:30pm||Exhibit Hall Grand Opening (includes dinner)|
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
|8:30am - 9:45am||Education Sessions|
|9:45am - 11:00am||Exhibit Hall Open (coffee & mid-morning snacks served)|
|11:00am - 1:00pm||Exhibit Hall Break Down & Move-Out|
Exhibit Hall Fees
|Before 9/1/2014||After 9/2/2014|
|ACA Business Affiliate||$499||$599|
Did you exhibit with us in 2013?
We appreciate your loyalty! Vendors that exhibited with us in 2013 will recieve an additional $50 discount on their 2014 registration fee!
Ready to sign up? Check out the floor plan here to choose your booth! Registration forms will be available April 15, 2014. Check back then or send us an email to kjohnson@ACAcamps.org indicating you would like information emailed to you on 4/15. Booth assignments are made on a first come/first serve basis.
All Exhibitors are encouraged to utilize the Conference Hotel. Make your reservation today using the code "ACA".