- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
SCLA - Southeast Online Application
Questions about this application should be directed to Katie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-342-8456, ext. 341.
- Applications are accepted on a an open-enrollment basis, however candidates are encouraged to get their applications completed by early January.
- Notice of acceptance into the SCLA program will be given to participants no later than January 17, 2014.
- Applicants who require airline transportation should not book their flights until acceptance into the program has been confirmed (unless you are planning on attending the ACA National Conference regardless of acceptance into the SCLA program).
- Upon acceptance, the fee for SCLA is $50, due by the start of the program. The program fee includes 3 meals (dinner on 2/4, lunch & dinner on 2/5), snacks, and all program fees. Students are responsible for their own travel to/from Orlando, accommodations, and all other meals.
- Students are encouraged to apply for a scholarship if needed to support their attendance at the National Conference/SCLA.
- SCLA is designed for current undergraduate (at least sophomore level or higher) and graduate students considering a career in camping. All applicants are expected to be a minimum of 18 years of age.