- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Southeastern Opportunities to Volunteer
Are you interested in volunteering for the Southeastern Region?
Our volunteer needs consist of short term and long term opportunities. If you have the time, we can use your help! E-mail us and we can find the perfect fit for you.
- Conference Committee (A year round planning committee for the annual ACA, Southeastern Conference. 3 Year Term)
- Conference Volunteer (Onsite volunteer opportunities include, room hosts, registration table, auction helpers etc.)
- Awards and Recognitions Committee (Help identify member involvement on the local level through our annual awards)
- Local Council of Leaders (the Southeastern Local Council of Leaders works hand in hand with the Field Office Staff to shape the direction and events/activities for the region. Commitments on the council range from one (1) year to three (3) year commitments and include attendance at meetings three (3) times per year. For more information about positions available on the Council, you can also email Katie Johnson, Field Office Executive Director, at email@example.com.
- Professional Development Team Event Coordinator (Coordinate a PD opportunity in the Southeast)
- Visitor (Help visit camps for their annual accreditation visit)