Revisions/Clarifications to the APG (2012 edition)
It is important to make sure your copy of the Accreditation Process Guide, 2012 Edition has been updated! Check out the resources below.
- January 2016 Standards Revisions - Includes new HR.8.B ,One on One Camper/Staff Interaction and Non-mandatory status of HW.23 (staff health history) Effective Summer of 2016 (ready to print, pull, and replace)
- PD.29.3 Does Not Apply (DNA) when climbing on a manufactured climbing walls that use an auto-belay system (Effective immediately - It is at the discretion of the camp should they use helmets on a wall with this type of belay system) Posted April 2015
- Chart listing all changes to ACA Standards to date: Jan. 2012 through present (Effective Summer 2016)
- September 2014 Standards Revisions - Effective Summer 2015 Description of methods to access revisions
- October 2012 Standards Revisions - Effective Summer 2013 Ready to print back to back as "pull and replace" APG pages. This does NOT include revisions effective January 2012.
- January 2012 Clarification/Revision to 2012 APG - Effective Summer 2012, Replacement pages Ready to print back to back as "pull and replace" APG pages
- Specialized Activity Scoring Clarifications (PDF, DNA Statement Clarifications) RevisedSeptember/2012