Revisions/Clarifications to the APG (2012 edition)
It is important to make sure your copy of the Accreditation Process Guide, 2012 Edition has been updated! Check out the resources below.
- January 2016 Change in Mandatory Status. Standards HW.23.1 (Staff Health History) is no longer a mandatory standard. The wording of the standard remainds the same. Effective immediately.
- September 2015 Standard Revision - Effective Summer 2016. MANDATORY! One on One Camper/Staff Interaction
- PD.29.3 Does Not Apply (DNA) when climbing on a manufactured climbing walls that use an auto-belay system (Effective immediately - It is at the discretion of the camp should they use helmets on a wall with this type of belay system) Posted April 2015
- Chart listing all changes to ACA Standards to date: Jan. 2012 through present (September 2014 - Effective Summer 2015)
- September 2014 Standards Revisions - Effective Summer 2015 Description of methods to access revisions
- October 2012 Standards Revisions - Effective Summer 2013 Ready to print back to back as "pull and replace" APG pages. This does NOT include revisions effective January 2012.
- January 2012 Clarification/Revision to 2012 APG - Effective Summer 2012, Replacement pages Ready to print back to back as "pull and replace" APG pages
- Specialized Activity Scoring Clarifications (PDF, DNA Statement Clarifications) RevisedSeptember/2012