ACA's online courses and webinars provide self-directed and learning experiences designed for camp and youth development professionals, from directors and administrators to program managers and frontline staff. Our online courses and webinars are ideal for program providers working in camps, afterschool programs, parks and recreation programs, and other summer learning and out-of-school time settings. Certificates of completion and ACA continuing education credits (CECs) are available for all courses and webinars.
ACA Learning Center
Access your registered courses through ACA's online learning center.
Online Course and Webinar Catalog
ACA's Staff Training Certificates — Certificates of Added Qualification/CAQs
- Entry-Level Program Staff (15 CECs)
- Experienced Program Staff (15 CECS)
- Middle Managers (15 CECs)
- Camp Director (20 CECs)
- Day Camp Director (20 CECs)
Online Course Packages
- Create Your Own Online Staff Training Packages
- Camp Staff Member Package
- Camp Program Director Package
- Camp Director Package
- Educator Package (for faculty/staff at an academic institutions)
- Improve YOUR Staff Orientation and Training - Recorded Webinar Package
- Risk Management for Your Camp and Staff Package
Continuing Education Credits (CECs)
Online Courses and Webinars Endorsed by ACA
ACA online courses and webinars have been aligned with ACA educational endorsement requirements. ACA’s Educational Endorsement Program is a platform to connect learners to educational opportunities. Learners can access quality education from a variety of organizations, associations, and businesses, and can be assured that these offerings have been vetted to meet ACA Educational Endorsement Program requirements.
ACA Webinar Terms and Conditions (for LIVE events)
Online Courses and Webinars from ACA Business Affiliates
Link to the ACA Buyers Guide to view online courses and webinars available through ACA Business Affiliates. Choose "Education - Online" from the category list. These educational programs are not endorsed by ACA.