A day to explore response to emergencies at camp. Sessions Include:
- Does your Emergency Response Plan cover all the bases?
- Camp Emergency Communication Plan
- Media Smarts-who should speak and what should they say
- Training your staff to respond
- Panel discussion on responding to disasters: Elizabeth Shreckhise, Camp Alleghany for Girls ("The WV mud-flood"); Barry LeNoir, Camp Bethel ("Bikes, beach & one bat"); Gene Hayes , Bankers Insurance; Jean Holt.
Join Us in Williamsburg!
Exhibit Hall Dates — January 10 – 11, 2017
We invite you and your company to join us as an exhibitor, sponsor, or both at the 2017 Mid-Atlantic Camp Conference. This conference provides exhibitors with an opportunity to market goods and services, help create strong name recognition, and to have fun alongside 100+ camping professionals representing more than 70 accredited camps and youth development programs throughout Virginia and West Virginia.
The ACA, Mid Atlantic Camp Conference will include breakout sessions covering a wide range of topics important to camp and youth development professionals. Lectures, hands-on workshops, and panel presentations are welcome. Submit a session.
The Mid Atlantic Camp Conference represents the best in education and professional development with fantastic networking opportunities at a great value! The Conference Planning Committee has been working hard to create two full days packed with innovative ideas and fun social opportunities. Debrief your summer, gain new insights and make new firiends at the beautiful DoubleTree by Hilton, Williamsburg.