- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Expanding Our Circles!
Reach camp professionals from American Camp Association, the YMCA and the many other camp and youth development professionals who attend this great conference. Average Conference Attendance: 200 individuals More than 70+ Camps/Programs represented Attendees are:
- Owners/ Directors
- Leadership/Program Staff
- Administrative Staff
- Maintenance and Food Service Supervisors
- Emerging Professionals
- and more..
Partner in Education Sponsorship
$425 (limit 20)
- Exhibit Booth (booth location is first come-first serve): up to: 6’ x 6’ Booth (Displays should not be over 6' wide, deep or tall)
- 6’ Table & Two Chairs
- Conference final attendee list address only.
- Your Logo on Conference T-Shirt
- Your Logo/information in the Conference Program
- Conference pre-registered attendee list w/ address and email. provided:January 10, 2014
- Conference final attendee list w/ address and email. provided:January 25, 2014
Unable to staff the booth or make the conference? Other Advertising Opportunities ...
Take-One Brochure Table: $200
- Limited to a total of 1000 pieces and no more than two brochures or units.
- Per piece/unit
Keynote and ROCK party gathering sponsorships
Looking for a little more exposure? Our keynote addresses and opening ROCK party are a great way to show your support of the ACA education and networking opportunities. Contact Tim for more information 765-349-3539
2:00 pm Exhibit hall set up
3:30 exhibit hall opens
7:30-? Enhibit hall social with attendees (un interupted time)
8:30 am Exhibit hall opens
9:00- 10:30 Coffee and snacks in the exhibit hall with attendees (un Interupted time)
12 noon Exhibit hall closes
Camp Hoblitzelle Midlothian TX
Dinner on the 13th and breakfast on the 14th will be provided as part of your fee.
Lodging may be availble on site. Please call our office to set up lodging options.