For Online Course Discussion Follow-Up
- Online Standards Course Follow-up Discussion Outline
- Suggested Questions for Online Visitor Course Follow-up Discussion
Standards Related Resources and Training
Power Point Presentations from 10-2015 Standards Chair Training
- Moving Forward (Discusson of the operational changes to accreditation)
- News Flash - Updates for Standads Chairs
- Technology for Standards Chairs
- Research and Professional Development
Timeline - Recommended Dates
15th - Contact all camps currently scheduled to be visited in the coming year
1st - Email to all current visitors to confirm their desire to serve as a visitor in the coming year
15th - Follow up email to camps scheduled for visits to confirm they want to be visited and to remind them of required training. Follow up with visitors.
1st - Begin work on Visitor Assignments
15th - Visitor assignments shared w/ camps and visitors. Request a “I can do this” reply.
1st – Follow up w/ camps and/or visitors not heard from regarding visit
15th – Continuation of visit assignments
1st – Reminder to camps/visitors of need to complete the Camp Self-Assessment by May 1
Mid- Visit supplies shipped (Visitor Reference Guide, score form, ICA form, etc.)
Follow up with camps and visitors on CSA, assignments, etc.
Season–COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE