Introduction to Recognizing & Reporting Human Trafficking (Spanish)
January is National Human Trafficking Prevention Month, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Blue Campaign invites you to join one of three general education webinars, DHS Blue Campaign: Introduction to Recognizing & Reporting Human Trafficking, throughout the month on one of the following dates:
- Session 1: Tuesday, January 10, 2023, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm ET
- Session 2: Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm ET
- Session 3: Tuesday, January 24, 2023, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm ET (Spanish)
We welcome you to share this event with other interested individuals and organizations!
During each session, Blue Campaign representatives will address the following topics:
- An overview of the Blue Campaign’s mission and history
- Who trafficking affects and how traffickers operate
- Indicators of potential human trafficking situations
- Myths and misconceptions about different forms of human trafficking
- Resources available to support human trafficking awareness and education
We appreciate your commitment to help us combat human trafficking and hope you can join us. For any questions or comments, please contact BlueCampaign@hq.dhs.gov.