Primary Contact Transfer

Under the terms of membership, individual benefits are transferable ONLY for the Primary Contact of an ACA member camp or ACA-accredited camp. The organization can transfer the balance of this Primary Contact membership to another named person by filling out this form.

If there is more than one camp to be transferred, please complete a separate form for each camp.

Fill out the online form below OR download a PDF to fill out and mail or fax back. You do not need to do both.

Don’t forget to go to Find a Camp to change your camp’s public contact.

Former Primary Contact Information
We must have a forwarding address for the former Primary Contact, otherwise mailings will continue to their former address.

If ACA Membership is to continue, we will send a renewal invoice. If membership is not to continue, former liaison's membership will lapse immediately.

New Primary Contact Information
(if applicable)
(listed on your camp's listing on ACA's Web site)
Form Completed By
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.