- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
ACA Webinar Sponsorships
Align your brand with ACA through online education. ACA webinars are interactive, virtual seminars that combine audio and visual elements and provide learners with direct contact to camp and youth development experts. ACA webinars include a mix of relevant and timely subjects and are based on emerging or best practices.
Become a sponsor for the entire series of ACA Webinars for $15,000.
- Company logo on all print ads created by ACA to promote webinar series
- Camping Magazine - 7,000 circulation
- Promotional Flyers - 2,500 copies
- Company will receive a list of all opted in webinar attendees - average 25-50 attendees depending on subject matter
- Company logo included in webinar at the beginning and end of presentation.
- Company will receive a Thank You either at the end or the beginning of the webinar presentation for the host.
- Company logo (165 x 70) on the following web pages:
Past ACA webinars have included such topics as:
- Communicating Effectively with Parents
- Lesson from the ACA Hotline: Tips for Program Improvement
- Targeting Youth Outcomes
- Behavior Management
- Creating Effective Youth-Adult Partnerships
- Crisis Response Planning
- Social Media Policies and Norms
- New Ideas for Camp Programming
- Nature Programming in Day and Resident Camps
- Grant Writing 101