- What's the purpose? 
- Tell Me More  – helpful information for prospective camps, parents, media (PDF - 1MB)
- What support tools and services  are available to help beginners?
- What's in it for me? 
- Is accreditation right for my program?  Are we eligible?
- What does being ACA-Accredited mean?  To me and my staff? Public? Supervisor/board chair? Funding agency?
- How much does accreditation cost ? What are the benefits for accredited camps?
- What areas of my operation  are covered?
- How long does accreditation last? An on-site visit occurs every three years. Accreditation is approved on an annual basis by the local leadership based on continued compliance as evidenced by a signed Annual Statement of Compliance and current fees.
- The Standards at a Glance  - versions based on both the 2007 and 2012 Edition of the Standards
- Find out about the camp-related regulations in your state .
Steps to Accreditation
Dispelling Common Myths
- Skills Verification Guidelines 
- Archery Skills Verification  (PDF)
- Observation of an Activity Leader  (PDF)
- Lifeguard Skills Verification  (PDF)
- Site Specific Lifeguard Rescue and Emergency Procedures Verification  (*PA-15) (PDF)
- Site Specific Watercraft Supervisor Rescue and Emergency Procedure Verification  (*PA- 21)(PDF)