For secular and religious camp leaders wanting to promote the spiritual dimension of the whole person. Deepen your understanding of spirituality, appreciate the unique assets of camp in spiritual development, and explore the spiritual potential of your camp’s place, time, and community.
- Clarify their definition of spirituality.
- Recognize the unique spiritual assets in their camp’s setting, programming, and community.
- Develop strategies to promote the spiritual values of their camp.
Course Length: 1 hour
Course Credit: 1.0 CEC
TWO Purchase Options
Purchase single person access
Price: $25 member; $60 nonmember
Purchase access for multiple persons (up to 50*)
Price: $55 member; $90 nonmember
*Additional learners will be $5 per person member; $28 nonmember. Please contact ACA to place your order for more than 50 learners 800-428-2267 ext. 305
Please note the following for subscription access:
- You will be required to supply enrollment information for each learner
- The cost of the course allows up to 50 members of your staff to take the course until December 31 of the current year, unless you purchase additional learners. After that time, you/your camp will need to purchase the course again for the following year.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Jen Burch believes in the spiritually transformative potential of camp. She serves as Management Consultant for ACA’s Religiously Affiliated Camps (RAC). She holds a Masters of Divinity from the Iliff School of Theology, and B.A. in Psychology from Haverford College. She served as Camp Director/Manager at Flathead Lake United Methodist Camp in Montana, and Pine Lake Camp in Wisconsin, and has been a contributor to New Earth Outdoor Resources ecumenical Christian camp curriculum. She currently serves on the United Methodist National Camp & Retreat Committee. Jen lives in Colorado with her nature-loving husband and son.