PROGRAM  • REGISTRATION  • SCHOLARSHIPS 
Date & Location
Can't make the SCLA-West dates? No problem! Find other SCLA events happening throughout the country at www.ACAcamps.org/scla .
Cost includes $35 program fee and $115 for room and board. Registration includes:
- All program material
- Overnight accommodations on Sunday & Monday
- All meals during the retreat
- Local ground transportation to and from the retreat location if needed
*NOTE: In addition to paying registration fees, successful completion of the SCLA Application Process & acceptance by the SCLA -West Committee is required. Applicants who will be using airline transportation should not book their flights until acceptance into the program has been confirmed. If an applicant is not accepted, registration fees will be refunded.
Prospective participants must submit an application for SCLA, with the following steps:
- Become an ACA Member. ACA currently has a special promotion for a free 1 year membership. To sign up, click here .
- Pay Registration Fees. Click on the link above or call (800) 428-2267.
- Complete the Application Form and Essay Questions. Download Application and Essay Questions  (writeable PDF).
- Complete the Addendum: Scholarship Request if you'd like to be considered for a scholarship (optional - Scholarship Addendum is the final page of the application).
- Include a Current Resume in the application materials.
- Obtain a Letter of Support from a camp professional.
- Submit Application Materials (application form, essay questions, resume and letter of support) to: lreppert@ACAcamps.org  or fax ATTN: Lupine Reppert to (765) 342-2065.