November 15-17, 2013
5:30 pm Friday through 11:30 am Sunday
Cub Creek Science Camp in Rolla, Missouri
The cost is $35 per student registrant.
Participants receive 15 Continuing Education Credits (CECs)
Register Online 
- Expert’s Visions of the Future of the Organized Camp Experience
- Networking and Involvement with ACA Young Professionals
- Camp Experience Professional Development Levels
- Critical Issues for the Emerging Professional
- Connecting with Camp Experience Professional Organizations
- Camp Career Opportunity Fair
- Students will explore career options in the camp field.
- Students will expand their network of peers and camp professionals.
- Students will become aware of the rewards and challenges of a camp professional career.
- Students will learn about camp field career access pathways.
Enjoy a Unique Camp Experience!
- Cub Creek Science Camp is the only residential camp in the world with its own zoo!
- You will have the chance to get up close and personal with animals at the Ranch. You could hold snakes, feed our lemur, play with the baby goats and more. You could visit all our animal homes including the Barn, Wallaby Country, The Jungle, Pentagon, Glider Pavilion, Animal Room, Reptile Room and The Habitats.
- Find out more about this unique facility: http://www.bearriverranch.com/index.html 
Core Learner Outcomes:
At the end of the experience, students will be able to:
- Describe at least three camp-related career options available to them.
- Identify access to at least five camp networks for camp staff and/or camp professionals, and two professional organizations suitable for camp professionals.
- Identify at least three methods to develop strong networks within the camp industry.
- Identify and discuss at least three rewards and three challenges that they will face as a camp professional.
- Design a career development plan that includes resume/portfolio development and supports pathways to a camp-related career.
After successful completion of the experience, all students will receive an ACA certificate. All students are eligible for 15 Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
Check with your advisor about getting one hour of college credit too!
For more information, contact ACA, St. Louis Field Office Executive, Charlie Caspari, ccaspari@ACAcamps.org