Did you see this issue of CampLine printed in the March/April 2014 Camping Magazine? Tell us if you prefer to read CampLine online or in print in this short survey! 
The Winter 2014 CampLine features content on transportation issues for camps, creating a list of essential functions for campers, recent developments in case law that acknowledge the social value of participation in recreation despite risk.
In this issue . . .
- Current Transportation Considerations for Camp Programs 
An Interview with Doug Brockman
- Focus on Specific Standards: SF.3 and OM.7 
National Standards Commission
- Essential Functions of a Camper 
By Tracey Gaslin, PhD, CRNI, CPNP, FNP-BC
- Advocacy Call to Action — Child Protection Improvements Act 
- The Law Says “Yes” to Adventure 
By Charles R. Gregg and Catherine Hansen-Stamp
- Most-Viewed CampLine Topics