- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Associations Advance America
Compelling data compiled by the Center for Association Leadership (ASAE) shows how non-profit associations advance America, including:
- Associations Benefit the Economy: The measurable economic benefits include:
- Over 1 million jobs for Americans.
- A total payroll of $31 billion.
- Associations Serve American Communities: Associations provide services that benefit American communities, including:
- Associations define and promulgate professional and ethical standards for many industries, helping to ensure the safety of American workers and to improve quality of life.
- Associations provide volunteer opportunities for Americans to build and serve their communities.
- Associations provide vital information and educational materials for the general public.
Resources and Links