- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
National Conference App
We are pleased to be able to offer a mobile app to enhance your experience during the 2015 ACA National Conference.
Your Mobile App will give you instant access to key features, like:
- The full event schedule
- Contact info of other attendees
- Social sharing on Twitter
- Detailed info about speakers.
Creating Your Conference App Account
Creating an account allows you to take notes, plan your schedule, bookmark items, and share information with other attendees.
You can create an account when the app first loads, or by following the steps below:
Step 1: Create an Account
Create your personal mobile app account using the following link and click on the Account button in the top right corner, then choose Sign Up.
Step 2: Download the App
Once your account is created, enter the password ******(case sensitive), which will direct you to the web version.
This web version will automatically prompt iOS and Android users to download the app. Or, you can download the CrowdCompass Directory App directly from the App Store or GooglePlay version by https://crowd.cc/s/3IK0
Step 3: Accessing the App with your login information
- Open the CrowdCompass Directory app that you just downloaded
- Tap on "Log in with CrowdCompass"
- Sign in with the CrowdCompass credentials you created in Step 1.
- After clicking the event name, enter ****** (case sensitive)
Additionally, the event is accessible to BlackBerry devices, Windows Phone users, and desktop computers through your web-based version.
* Important Note: BlackBerry and Windows phone users are welcome to use the mobile web version, which behaves much like the app, but does need connectivity in order to view.
App sponsored by: