- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
Instructions for the ACA Session Proposal Submission Site
Proposals are taken online, through an online form.
- Step one is logging into your ACA account with your login (typically your email address or member/customer number) and password. ACA members and previous customers will have an existing account in the association’s database. If you do not know your login info, use the "Retrieve My ACA Number or Password" link located on the sign-in page. If you are not an ACA member and/or do not have an existing account, please create an account via the link on the sign-in page. Please Note: If you create a new account instead of logging into your existing account, your speaker/sesssion submission history will not be available.
- The submission site allows you to cut and paste in plain text from Word, in areas requiring more detail.
- If you wish to use information from a previous submission, please copy that submission and make your edits to the new submission. Please do not re-use or type over a previous submission, as you will lose your submission history.
- The site provides a confirmation e-mail confirming our receipt of your submission. Submitters may go back into their session proposals up until the time the site closes, September 15, 2015. This is especially helpful to those who wish to update submissions to include new insights from Summer 2015. You may submit multiple sessions for consideration, however; we suggest no more than four submissions.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation within 48 hours of submission, we may not have received it. Check your list of submissions under your speaker account to make sure it is listed. If it is not listed under your account, we DID NOT receive it. When in doubt, email email@example.com to ensure the submission was completed successfully.
Process and logistical questions may be addressed to Melany Irvin, Education Associate, at the ACA National Administrative Office, mirvin@ACAcamps.org.
Questions specifically related to the program content may be directed to the national conference program chair, Jane Sanborn, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACA reserves the right to make any and all adjustments to the program.