The ACA National Conference is the largest, national camp conference hosted in the US. This educational event draws 1200+ professionals and focuses on professional development, networking and commerce. No other national conference affords you a better opportunity to access youth leaders across the U.S. and around the world.
2017 in Albuquerque, NM
Location: Albuquerque Convention Center
Show Dates: February 21-24, 2017
Exhibit Dates: February 22-23, 2017
- Download a Exhibitor Contract Agreement (PDF)
- Floor Plan
- Exhibit Hall virtual tour, go to the upper level and select Ballroom A,B,C to view the exhibit hall.
Service Kit - Freeman Decorators - Coming Jan. 2017
- Exhibit Schedule
- Exhibitor FAQ
- Sample Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Successful Exhibiting Tips & Tricks
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Program Book Advertising
- 2017 Exhibitors
- 2016 Exhibitors
- Warning - Hotel Lodging Scam
As part of the national conference, ACA offers an extensive exhibit hall featuring companies, organizations, and agencies with products and services tailored to camp and conference centers.
Business Affiliate: Inline-$1,750; corner-$1,850
Non-affiliate: Inline-$2,450; corner-$2,550
Your booth rental fee includes:
- 8 x 10 booth, 3" side drape and 8' back drape
- Placement on ACA’s conference page with a link to your company on the ACA Online Buyer's Guide
- Listing in the January issue of Camping Magazine
- Listing in the Program Book
- Listing on mobile app
- One-line identification sign
- One time use pre and post show mailing lists
- Four employee name badges per booth (individuals must work for your company)
- Entrance to educational sessions
- Opportunity to submit commerce session proposals - Open Now, Closes September 15, 2016.
- Twitter announcement of your participate - if applicable
NOTE: Booth rental fee does not include tables, waste basket, chairs or WI-FI.
Get a great discount on your booth space by joining as a Business Affiliate!
Your Greatest Selling Advantage . . .
In-person access to ACA National Conference Attendees!
Win Prizes. . . Come prepared to pre-register for the 2017 annual conference. Location to be determined, you could be the winner of a FREE booth, 1/2 off of your booth space or a FREE full page ad in the program book.
More than 1,200 participants are expected in Albuquerque!
- camp owners
- camp directors
- camp staff
- international staff
- youth development professionals
- program staff
We'd love to have you!
- Target a diverse clientele
- Increase your visibility
- Build strategic alliances
- Discover the power of networking
- Sell and demonstrate your products
- Strengthen Brand Affinity Nationwide
Kim Bruno at 765-349-3309
Lisa Masterman at 765-349-3319