Take advantage of the opportunity to tie your brand to ACA and the educational aspects of this conference. Your sponsorship might be tax-deductible. Check with your tax advisor.
- Conference Title Sponsor - $50,000
- Name Badge & Tote Bag Sponsor - (UltraCamp)
- Acorn Dinner/Transportation - $15,000
- Mobile App Sponsor- (CampBrain)
- Grand Opening Keynote Speaker - (The Redwoods Group)
- Second Keynote Speaker - $10,000
- Exhibit Hall - $10,000 - (Chaco)
- Closing Celebration - $8,000
- Camps on Campus - $5,000
- Gathering of Internationals - $5,000
- Resource Center - $5,000
- Professional Development Cafe - $5,000
- Emerging Professionals in Camping (EPIC) Pre-Conference and EPIC Cafe - $5,000
- Research Forums (3), evening Social and exhibit hall Poster Session -$5,000
- Faith-based Camps Cafe - $3,000
- Informal Cafe Discussions with coffee and bagels - $3,000 per cafe
- First-Timers Orientation - (Cliq)
- Educational break-out sessions (topics TBD) - $2,500 per session
- ACA Standards Visitors Social - $2,000
- New Director Orientation (NDO) - $2,000
- Hand Sanitizing Station - $1,000 per station, includes company logo and booth number
- Underwriting opportunities: AV, Mainstage, Snack breaks, or Live entertainment - $2,500 - $20,000
Each sponsorship includes a customized package of benefits.
Sponsorship of $8,000+ will include a booth and a pinned Facebook post on the national conference group page.
ACA will allow for more than one sponsor in an area but not in the same industry product category.
- Virtual Swag Bag Giveaway - $500 for exhibitors / non-exhibitors - $2,000
- Use the swag bag to generate leads.
- Tote Bag Stuffer (guaranteed placement)- $1,000 for exhibitors / non-exhibitors - $2,000 - per item
- National Conference Facebook page promotions (exhibitors only) - Cost $250
- Promote your show specials on ACA's National Conference Facebook page (exhibitors only).
Sponsorship contact: Kim Bruno at 765-349-3309