Extend your brand identity and marketing capabilities with a strong visible presence at the ACA national conference. Let ACA customize a unique sponsorship package for you. Take advantage of the opportunity to tie your brand identity not only to ACA but to the educational aspects of this conference. Your sponsorship might be tax-deductible. Check with your tax advisor.
- Keynote Speaker * - Grand Opening General Session - SOLD (Markel Insurance Company)
- Keynote Speaker 2 - $8,000
- Keynote Speaker 3 - Closing - $10,000
- Name Badge Holder* - SOLD (CampMinder)
- Tote Bag* - SOLD (UltraCamp)
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception*$10,000 - (Chaco)
- Exihbit Hall Lunch* - $10,000
- ACA Hospitality Area* - SOLD (UltraCamp)
- Conference Mobile Application* - SOLD (CampBrain)
- Executive Leadership Track* (8 sessions) - $10,000
- Twitter Screens (2)* - $8,000
- ACA Resource Center* - SOLD (Rocky Mountain Sunscreen)
- Acorn Dinner - $5,000
- Professional Development Center Open House - $5,000
- Religious Affiliate Camps Luncheon - SOLD (Church Mutual)
- Acorn Transportation - $2,500
- Cafe Discussion Groups (4) Family Camps, Camp/School Partnerships, Special Needs, and Day Camp -$2,500 each or all 4 for $6,000
Camp Moves Me/Finish Line Party - Multiple levels available. ACA's annual fundraiser to send kids to camp. Help support the Camp Movement. It is this movement that has educated children in the summer months for generations, and it is this movement that has the ability to change the world.
- Research Forums, Symposium and Reception -$5,000
- Emerging Professionals in Camp Luncheon (EPIC) - $3,000
- Internal Reception-$3,000
- Tote bag product sample - $1,500 for exhibitors/non exhibitors $2,500 -limited space
- Standards Visitor Reception - $1,500
- Editorial Advisory Committee Breakfast (EAC) - $500
- Volunteer Polo Shirts - Inkind
Each sponsorship is provided a customized package of benefits.
*Premier sponsors will receive a free exhibit booth, additional customized benefits, and a logo to be included on all pre/post conference marketing. Non-exhibitors are welcome to sponsor but fees will vary.
Premier and general sponsors both receive:
- Full-Color Signage at the entrance of the event/meeting location
- Program Book Acknowledge - b/w ad in the program book. Size of ad will be determined by sponsorship type.
- Conference Web Site - Company recognition on ACA's Confernece Web page with logo and link. All sponsors under $8,000 will be listed on the Friends of Camp sponsor page.
- Guaranteed Visibility - inclusion in all ACA's National Conference Marketing and special marks by listing in program book and web site.